S3 Site Configuration
- The latest version of CloudBuddy Personal supports “S3 Sites configuration” that enables user to configure and publish static web site in Amazon.
- The various steps in configuration of S3 Site configuration are :
- 1. Right click on the left pane of CloudBuddy Personal which results in display of context menu of bucket explorer.
- 1. Select the “Bucket Properties” menu item, which helps us in easy S3 Web Site configuration using the below displayed screen.
- The various details that need to be furnished while configuring S3 site are :
|1||AWS Account||Option to select a AWS account, if the user has configured more than one AWS account using CloudBuddy Personal.|
|2||S3 Buckets||Name of bucket which will host the static website contents.|
|3||Index document||Helps in configuring the index page of static web site.|
|4||Error document||Helps in configuring the error page of static web site which is optional parameter.|