- The various functions of plug-in manager are:
Plug-in Manager will help users to manage plug-ins developed for CloudBuddy Personal.
- 1. Add a plug-in
- 2. Modify/replace a plug-in
- 3. Remove a plug-in
- The user needs to download the plug-in(s) from CloudBuddy website, before adding it to the plug-in manager, which is accessible using the context menu in taskbar or system tray
- User need to provide the path of plug-in and save the settings. On successful loading, the Plug-in will be displayed in the plug-in manager.
- If the plug-in is not successfully loaded, then a failure message will be displayed.
- User will make use the plug-in manager to choose the higher version of plug-in, which got downloaded from the CloudBuddy website. If any lower version of same plug-in exists, then the plug-in manager will display the below provided message
- On select 'Yes', the lower version of the plug-in will the replaced with higher version.
- The remove button in the Plug-in manager helps in removal of a plug-in.
- On removal of a plug-in, CloudBuddy Personal needs to be restarted.
Add a plug-in:
Modify / Replace plug-in
Remove a plug-in