Route 53 User Manual
- The latest versions of CloudBuddy Personal support “Route 53” feature offered by Amazon web service through “Route 53 Console”.
- Access the “Route 53 Console’ which is provided as a plug-in and present in the right extreme of tool bar.
- The operations performed by the Plug-in and its overview are briefed below:
- The main page of the Route 53 Console will display the list of Domain Name, their ID and comments in selected AWS Account. The user can edit or delete the Resource Records Sets.
- The AWS user can view the Resource Records set of the particular domain. The user can view the two set of layers. The First layers will display the State of Authority and Name Server as shown below.
- The Second layer will display the default NS and SOA Resource Records Sets and also an option for user to add the Resource Record. Using in this layers, user can also edit and delete the Resource Records Set.
- Over all view of Resource Records Sets page as shown below.
- User can add/Edit the Resource Records Sets using the Route 53 Console as shown above. The user can enter the values to the respective column such as Resource Type, Resource Name, Resource TTL and Resource Value .Clicking the Submit Change button will create new/edit Resource Record Sets.
- Using the user can view the Resource Record Sets format such as NS, SOA, A, AAAA, MX, CName, PTR, SPF, SRC, TXT with description for the format and an example resource record for each respectively. The Sample format of NS Record as below.
Launch the Route 53 plug-in
|1||This option will help to view the details of AWS Account that preconfigured the CloudBuddy Personal.|
|2||This option will help to create a new Domain of a AWS account.|
|3||This option will help to delete a Domain Name.|
|4||This option will help to edit and view the Resource Records Sets in the respective AWS account.|
Resources Records Sets
|1||This option will help to add a new Resource Record Sets.|
|2||This option will navigate to the main page.|
|3||This option will help to edit the Resource Records Sets.|
|4||This option will help to delete the Resource Records Sets.|
Add/Edit the Resource Record Sets.
Resource Record Type Formats.